1. Q. How many people fit on a hayride?
A. 30-35 people
2. Q. How long is the hayride?
A. The hayride is a 45 minute ride through the haunted woods. Partway through you stop for cyanide cider and homemade decomposing donuts. There are animatronics and live actors in the fields.
3. Q. When do you open?
A. Our doors open at 6:00pm. But the first ride out of the evening is between 6:30 pm and 7:00 pm.
4. Q. What time do you close?
A. We close after the last ride is over. The last ride of the evening depends on the last reservation time.
5. Q. Do I need a reservation?
A. Reservations are not required but are recommended. And all times are approximate.
6. Q. Do you accept credit cards?
A. Yes, we accept all major credit cards for entry. Refreshments and souvenirs are cash.
7. Q. Do you have clowns?
A. Yes, Yes, Yes
8. Q. Do you use strobe lights?
9. Q. Do you use fog machines?
10 Q. What ages is this appropriate for?
A. Our event is fun for the whole family. We do not recommend for under 8 years old in the haunted house.
Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult during the attractions.
10. Q. What happens if someone from our group needs to leave the attraction early?
A. There are NO refunds.
11. Q. Do you have group discounts?
A. We have several offers. We have student discount pricing on Sundays.
B. We do offer organizational group discounts. Please call to set up your organizations trip today.
12. Q. How long will I be there to do all 3 attractions?
A. To go through all 3 attractions it can take about 2 to 2 ½ hours depending on the evening.
13. Q. Is there anything to do while we wait?
A. We do have refreshments at our concession stand.
B. We have a souvenir shop located by the haunted house
C. We also have a zombie paintball shoot booth, also located near the souvenir shop.
D. Don’t forget to also visit the Black Raven Hotel and our NEW Haunted Corn Maze!