October 29, 2021 2pm - 4:30pm
671 Mt. Bethel Rd, Hackettstown, NJ 07840
- All candy must be individually wrapped and in an unopened bag. PLEASE, NO BAKED GOODS.
- Costumes are not required, but are highly encouraged.
- If you want to register an additional vehicle, you must fill out this registration form for every Trunk Decorator vehicle.
- ALL TRUNKS MUST BE DECORATED BY 1:45PM - THE EVENT BEGINS AT 2PM.
- We will not be providing any electrical support for your vehicle decorations.
- Cars must be turned off for the duration of the event. This means you won't be able to get electrical support from your vehicle.
- No alcohol or smoking on premises per Corrado's Farm Hayride of Horrors regulation.
- Upon arrival, you will be directed where to park and set- up your vehicle. All registered vehicles will receive a number that must be attached to their trunk for judging. Vehicles will be judged on presentation and creativity.
- For safety purposes, all participating vehicles must stay at the event until the event ends at 6:30 pm. To ensure the safety of the children, Corrado's Farm Hayride of Horrors Staff will direct exiting traffic.
- In order to participate as a Trunk Decorator, you must submit this form by Wednesday October 25, 2023.
We ask that you fill out the form below to register your participation as a Trunk Decorator, Family Treaters, or both.
Make sure to fill out the field for the number of treaters you are bringing. Enter zero (0) if you are participating as a Trunk Decorator without any treaters.
We're looking forward to seeing you!